The mission of the MN Chapter of NAPNAP is to advocate and promote quality health care provided to children (infants through young adults) and their families and to promote the role of the Pediatric Nurse Practitioner.
Purposes of the MN Chapter of NAPNAP
- Develop and sponsor educational programs for the ongoing edification of pediatric nurse practitioners and family nurse practitioners and others who work with children in the State of Minnesota and the surrounding region.
- Support, facilitate and advocate the state and local policies, programs and legislation directed towards improving the quality of health care for infants, children, adolescents and young adults in the State of Minnesota and surrounding regions.
- Provide opportunities and funding for research activities focused on improving quality of health care for infants, children, adolescents and young adults of the State of Minnesota.
- Develop leadership skills of its members to promote their activities on a regional and national level in order to improve the health care of children and families.
- Encourage and support affiliations with our national NAPNAP organization as well as other state and national organizations dedicated to the betterment of conditions for children and families.